We are looking for a part time/freelance experienced Custom Sewer/Seamstress to join our team who is familiar with sewing tote bags and various retail products. Proficient experience with access to an industrial sewing machine.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Precisely sew garments that meet measurements and follow standard manufacturing methods.
- Ideal location would be Southern Maine, Seacoast New Hampshire or North Shore Massachusetts.
- Speed is necessary but accuracy is most important.
- Understand how various fabrics will react in sewing.
- Complete work orders.
- All materials will be provided.
- Advanced experience working in a sewing environment.
- Experience sewing bags or working with canvas or sails a plus
- Position works out of your own sewing studio or facility.
- Working with Fabric and Canvas: 5 years+
Apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on LinkedIn.