sternlines.com is owned and operated (TM) by Maine-ly Fish Prints & Mercantile LLC (MFP&M LLC). All designs are copyright of STERNLINES
may not be reused or reprinted without express permission of the organization.
Thanks for visiting STERNLINES
: our "Site" ), operated by Maine-ly Fish Prints & Mercantile LLC (MFP&M LLC), a Maine Limited Liability Company. This Privacy Statement addresses sternlines.compractices regarding information collected from visitors of our Site and information collected directly through or from our Site. STERNLINES
(MFP&M LLC) can be contacted at This statement does not address or govern any type of information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor ("visitor," "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site. Examples include; telephone, fax, postal mail, personal delivery, or additional offline means or media. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into sternlines.com TERMS AND CONDITIONS by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE VISITORS
www.sternlines.com may collect:
(1) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with STERNLINES
(2) information knowingly provided by the user in online informational sections, registration, or membership forms
(3) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics.
(4) financial information provided by a user, including credit card numbers and billing addresses, in order to process payments to sternlines.com and mainelobsterfishermen.com.
Specifically, and in order to register for certain services of the Site, you may be required to provide additional personal information about you and your company, such as your name, address, telephone number, and other relevant personal information. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you will be unable to register and/or to obtain products or services from the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, www.sternlines.com
may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to sternlines.com and mainelobsterfishermen.com, may be added to MFP&M LLC databases and used for future contact regarding Site updates and new services.
II. RIGHT TO CHANGE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- MFP&M LLC reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. MFP&M LLC will notify you on the Site or by e-mail of any new or revised Privacy Statement, including information regarding the location of the new or revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. You will have the option of not being contacted by sternlines.com and/or mainelobsterfishermen.com and opting-out of such contacts by contacting MFP&M LLC
via e-mail at email@example.com.
California Residents - Based on California Civil Code Section 1798.83: provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Personal information collected by both sternlines.com and mainelobsterfishermen.com may be used by MFP&M LLC for limited purposes, including record keeping and content improvement of the Site.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
V. E-COMMERCE AND EMAIL SECURITY MEASURES
- MFP&M LLC has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security measures that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of and/or access to personal information. Despite MFP&M LLC’s best efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from MFP&M LLC via the Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, MFP&M LLC is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
VI. DATA RETENTION
- When you place an order through sternlines.com or mainelobsterfishermen.com, we will maintain your order information for our records of use unless and until you ask us to delete your information.
Copyright © 2020 MFP& M LLC. All rights reserved.