Social Media Intern
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development and creation of content for our newest brand extension (Forewind Golf) online community. The intern should maintain an active presence on various social media platforms to help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base and brand. This opportunity will require approximately 5 to 10 hours of time per week working remotely. We don’t want you behind a desk! We want you out there creating content on your own schedule playing golf!
- Grows Forewind Golf online social networks by increasing fan-base and
- Promote the Forewind Golf product line and lifestyle on internal social media outlets.
- Actively interact and respond to posts or comments to bring value to ouruser’s interactions.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to identify trends in articles, resources, or other contentthat is relevant to our customer base.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Content creation, taking pictures and videos of branded products and lifestyle moments tobe developed into organizational content for the Forewind Golf website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Uploads photos and videos to the appropriate contact or DropBox account.
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
Apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and availability to email@example.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.